Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Airin set to appear on the big screen
Afrose Jahan Chaity Entertainment

The rising star of film industry talks to Dhaka tribune about her recent works and career

  • Airin Sultana 
    Photo- Dhaka Tribune
Airin Sultana, one of the most familiar faces in the entertainment industry nowadays, is all set to enter the silver screen. Her debut film Bhalobasa Zindabad is directed by Debashish Biswas, where, she is the counterpart of Arifin Shuvo, a handsome actor of the silver screen.
Recently, Dhaka Tribune had the opportunity to interview the starlet:
As a new actor, what challenges are you facing?
Choosing acting over my already established image of a supermodel is a risky venture. Acting is more challenging than modeling, where you just have to present yourself  in an attractive manner.
Acting demands a lot more variation and you have to learn to deliver something new in each and every performance.
What measures are you taking in securing your career as an actor?
I am a novice in the acting arena, I do not have an academic or professional training as an actor. I try to learn from observing others.
In my opinion, learning history, taking academic acting lessons and studying techniques of acting are important. If I get the chance to polish my skills, I won’t miss it.
Are you planning to continue modeling as well?
Since I have entered the industry through modeling, it is obvious that I want to keep up the good work. But, since I am kept very busy with the shooting of my films, I won’t be able to work like before.
What are you working on currently?
Recently, I am working on Saif Chandan’s “Chheleti Abol Tabol Meyeti Pagol Pagol” with Arju. On the other hand, “Ei Tumi Shei Tumi” is completed and is submitted for color correction, and then it will be forwarded to the censor board. Hopefully, the film will release at the end of this year.
What kind of roles do you enjoy?
I love challenges and diversity in my characters. Also, films with unconventional story lines hold a great deal of appeal for me. I love different dimensions in each and every role I play.
Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Firstly, I want to work hard. It is evident that if I work hard enough, I will be able to establish myself as a successful artiste in the industry.
- See more at: http://www.dhakatribune.com/entertainment/2013/nov/06/airin-set-appear-big-screen#sthash.ODMCY6gn.dpuf