Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Thursday 25 February 2016

I never went away - Parineeti Chopra

The actress said she may not have been doing films, but was busy with other work commitments. "Speculation is bound to happen. Even though I was not shooting, I never went away. I was doing events, appearances and of course working on myself. I released my campaign 'Build That Way' in December last year. I made it very clear that I was reading lot of scripts and waiting for the right one," Parineeti said.
The actress is happy that she utilised the gap to focus on getting fit which has been her long standing goal. Her upcoming release 'Meri Pyaari Bindu', a Yash Raj project, is being produced by director Maneesh Sharma while Akshay Roy is making his directorial debut with the film. The story of an aspiring singer was perfect to channel Parineeti's passion for singing with the movie where she will be seen opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
"I have been singing since childhood and I am a trained Hindustani classical singer. It is one of my biggest passions and hobbies. I was waiting for the right professional opportunity to be able to sing and that's exactly what happened. I am so glad that everything worked out and I got to sing." Parineeti said about the project that came her way about a month ago.