Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Thursday 25 February 2016

Nila in“Onek Kotha Achey”

Lux Channel i superstar Nilanjona Nila is set to model in a music video once again. She will be seen in Iliyas Hossain's new single titled “Onek Kotha Achey.” She also worked with the same artist before as she modelled in the music video for the song “Na Bola Kotha – 3”, where she received quite a bit of attention from the eyes of the media. Directed by Shoikot Reza, composed by Iliyas Ali and written by Rezwan Sheikh, the song was released on Valentine's Day in YouTube. Nila said, “My previous performance turned many heads, and that's why I chose to prepare for this. I hope the audience will like the song and my performance in the video, and I would like to thank all of them for their continued support.