Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Friday 26 February 2016

Hollywood is not for me: Kareena Kapoor

While Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone have spread their wings to Hollywood, Kareena Kapoor feels Hollywood is not for her. With a variety of films to her credit, Kareena says there is ample opportunity for female actors to prove themselves in Bollywood.
“Los Angeles is not for me. The way Priyanka has put India out there, and done so well for herself, is amazing. I feel proud of her. But my priorities are different. I don't see Hollywood as an avenue. I want to be an actor, a wife, and lot of other things in my life,” Kareena said in a recent interview.
“Women have always had good roles. Good films have been coming their way since my mother's time. Also actors like Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Sridevi and Karisma Kapoor, among others, have done really good films,” added the actor.
Kareena also said, “There are always opportunities in Bollywood. I have been acting for the last 16 years, and I have worked with many actors. I don't see anything stopping women. If you are a good actor, you will get work till you are 80.”

Source: Hindustan Times