Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Thursday 24 March 2016

Kriti Sanon misses Delhi’s Holi celebrations

Kriti Sanon, who originally hails from Delhi, misses the kind of Holi she used to play with her family and friends in the capital.

kriti sanon, kriti sanon holi, holi, holi 2016, bollywood holi, bollywood holi 2016, kriti sanon news, kriti sanon movies, kriti sanon upcoming movies, kriti sanon latest news, entertainment news Kriti Sanon, who originally hails from Delhi, misses the kind of Holi she used to play with her family and friends in the capital. Two films old actress has shot to fame very soon, but she misses those little things in life which she used to do back at her home town. Kriti Sanon, who originally hails from Delhi, misses the kind of Holi she used to play with her family and friends in the capital. Two films old actress has shot to fame very soon, but she misses those little things in life which she used to do back at her home town.
She recalls celebrating Holi with her family in Delhi. Sharing that she enjoys the festival of Holi and is excited to celebrate the festival with her parents who are in Mumbai, Kriti said, “I have always loved Holi, But ever since I shifted to Mumbai (from Delhi), I haven’t played much. I don’t have the kind of friends circle here, like I had in Delhi. Plus, being an actor, I need to take care of my skin. Even though I don’t play Holi the way I used to back home, it’s still my favourite festival.”
The actress also remembers her friends and family gathering in a park in Patparganj, to celebrate the festival of colours.
“Before starting, my sister and I would oil each other’s hair. Then hit Holi songs would be played loudly all day. There would be pakoras and thandai for everyone. It used to take us an hour to wash the colours off,” she recalled.
The festival isn’t complete without relishing your taste buds with the sweet gujiyas which are prepared days in advance of the festival. She said, “Eating gujiyas is a must for me every Holi. This year, my parents are in Mumbai, and my sister has also moved here. So, I am excited because we will all celebrate together.”
Kriti was last seen in Dilwale which also starred Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan and Kajol. By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi |