Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Wednesday 9 March 2016

It's scary to imagine yourself failing

After a successful debut with “Heropanti” (2014), Kriti Sanon bagged a big film like “Dilwale” (2015), also starring Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan. But though she hasn't tasted failure as yet, the thought of it gives her shudders. “I don't know if I'm prepared for it or not. It's scary to imagine yourself failing. But I do know that in Bollywood, every Friday changes your destiny, and unfortunately, every Friday also changes the way people look at you,” she says.
In her two-year career, the 25-year old has realised that in the industry, several times, even if you're a great actor, if your film flops, people close to you take a step back. “I think that is the sad part of the industry,” she says, quickly adding that at the end of the day, what really matters is hard work. “I think if you're talented and not desperate to do any film that comes your way, and are doing justice to all your roles, then you're fine, because you can't predict the rest. You also can't predict the audience's reaction,” she says.
Currently, Kriti is working on her next opposite Sushant Singh Rajput. “It's something I am excited about. The film is about love, dreams and destiny. I guess the way I will look, the way I will be presented, and my character will make the audience see me in a different light,” says Kriti.
Source: Hindustan Times