Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Saturday 27 February 2016

Aishwarya Rajesh is young mother!



Aishwarya Rajesh is elated to play a role of a young mother in her upcoming film, Aarathu Sinam. "When Arivazhagan narrated the script, I was impressed with my character. I play a cop's wife for the first time, and a loving mother. In Kaakha Muttai, I played a mother of two kids, who hail from a slum. In Aarathu Sinam, my character is very homely, cute and an affectionate one. It's very different from my previous films," she says, adding, "All credit goes to cinematographer Aravinnd Singh and director Arivazhagan for giving me a new look."
About shooting with a four-year-old kid, she says, "Most of the time, we had night shoots and it was difficult for us to convince a four-year-old kid to act during those wee hours. However, I had to create a bond with him. Only after that we went for a 'take'. It was an interesting experience."