Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Thursday 5 November 2015

Inessa Rodina, from Russia with Love


Inessa Rodina photographed by Alessio Cristianini
Inessa Rodina photographed by Alessio Cristianini
Inessa Rodina is our new cover model, and she was a real surprise. When we first saw her portfolio at her model agency in Milano – Major Model Management – we could not imagine how nice and polite she would be. But after shooting a half day with her, we would not let her go :-)

Watch the video, and the interview with Inessa Rodina Inessa comes from Russia, from the most remote place in the world (this is what they used to teach me at school) Vladivostok. She is now living and working in Milano, Italy, where we shot the pictures and video you can see here below.
Her model agency is Major Model Management http://www.majormodels.it/, and for this shoot Inessa has been wearing beautiful lingerie outfits from Christies and Naory. – Alessio
Name and agency?
Inessa Rodina, Major Model Management in Milano
Where are you from?
From Moscow, Russia
How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for three years already, and I really love this job. You never know what will happen, you can move, change, meet new people. Modeling is perfect for me!
How did you start?
When I was living in Vladivostok, the city where I was born, a model agency asked me to try. Very simple, this is how I started. Now I work in Italy.
Your favorite top models are…
I love a lot of models, but my favorite models are: Bianca Balti, Izabel Goulart, Sasha Luss.
Your best quality is…
I think my best quality is that I am never late, not common for a model.
And a bad aspect of your personality?
Inessa Rodina photographed by Alessio Cristianini. Model agency: Major Model Management Milano - Lingerie: ChristiesInessa Rodina photographed by Alessio Cristianini. Model agency: Major Model Management Milano - Lingerie: Christies…let’s talk about it… tomorrow :-)
Your hobbies?
I love music, yoga, sports, in the winter I love skiing, snowboarding. I really love sport, that is my hobby.
Your favorite music?
Deep house, tech house. You can dance, listen to it…
The best quality in a man?
For sure the sense of humor. If you do not have a good sense of humor, you cannot be my boyfriend. That is really important, the most important thing.
Flat shoes or high heels?
For sure, flat shoes. Only at castings I wear high heels, in my normal life… only flat shoes.
Shopping and fashion. Your favorite brands, your fashion style? How do you dress when you are not busy with castings or model work?
I follow style. In the future I would like to work as a designer. Rick Owens, Boris Bidjan, Julius are among my favorites. I study at the school of design, let’s see what happens.
What about your personal style?
I do not like skirt and heels, I prefer a more casual style, sneakers, jeans, jackets, my favorite color is black.