Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Sunday 7 December 2014

I suffer from stage fright every single time: Farhan Akhtar


Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar says for him getting onto a stage to perform is like jumping out of a plane and he is yet to shake off that fright. When asked whether he suffered from stage fright, Farhan told reporters here: "Every single time! I equate it to jumping out of a plane. I have done 100-plus jumps by now, but every time I go to the door, there's always that one little element of 'what if'? at the back of my head. But once you jump off, it's just incredible. "Even during my concerts, I get that same feeling when I walk up the stairs to the stage. I take a deep breath, but it's always good after that," he said. The multi-faceted Akhtar is performing live for the first time at a music festival this year, at the Windsong music festival.