Boxed Style

আইফোন জিতে ক্লিক করুন

Monday 24 November 2014

Madhuri Itagi to debut in Tollywood

Madhuri Itagi is the latest actress from the Kannada film industry to debut in Tollywood. She's playing one of the lead roles in an upcoming bilingual horror film, Ouija, directed by Raj Kumar Reddy. Admittedly, the actress is all excited "I have acted in about six Kannada films so far, but I hadn't thought about exploring other markets.
 
Madhuri Itagi to debut in TollywoodBut, I do know how big a market the Telugu film industry has, and I would love to focus more here in the near future," says Madhuri.

Born and brought up in Hubli, the actress made her acting debut at 18, and then in 2011, she was crowned Miss Karnataka.
 
 
 "After making my filmi debut, I took a break for four years to concentrate on my studies. I was modelling in Bangalore and Mumbai, when I was spotted by filmmaker Kumar Govind who gave me my first big break. And that's when I started to take films seriously." The actress is now playing the role of a camera person in the film that tells the story of a group of youngsters who want to make a short film. "After acting in several comic films, I realised that acting in a horror film is quite tough indeed. In fact, I am having sleepless nights these days," she laughs.